Partner Transparency – Make It A Private Brand Theme
Transparency is at the heart of how modern brand owners want to build their customer relationships. I propose transparency across the entire supply chain. Working with Retailers and Suppliers alike, I hear the same exasperation; "Things go into a Big Black Hole until they appear again!" Sharing information and status is key to keeping the project moving forward and bringing revenue in faster.
Our team recently surveyed industry leaders as we prepared for a Velocity Talk and found the top three buzzkills are - the process taking too long - inaccurate / incomplete information - and too many approval rounds. For more insights, and some suggestions on how to start being more transparent with your partners please see my article in the Global Retail Brands Magazine (type "73" in the text box to go the article on page 73).
- Wishing You A Happy & Joyous Holiday Season!
- Connected Solutions – Bring Better Results
- Join us at PLMA, Booth 4450
- GMO Labeling Requirements – Should You Wait and See?
- Nutrition Label Updates – A Ticking Time Bomb?
- Health Checks
- Introducing Scott Berkley
- Measuring Up for Success!
- Project Management and Satisfaction Go Hand in Hand
- Change is Coming for Nutrition Labels