Just like many children go for a wellness checkup before heading back to school, your systems need a Health Check on a regular basis as well.
Organizations evolve, grow, change and with that so do the processes that support the work that needs to be done. Think back on your last two years. Are you doing new project types? Is there a new leader? Have you changed your system administrator? Was there a reorganization? Teams change, people change, organizations change all driving the need to update processes and the solution that supports your daily work.
Best practices are to examine your processes and solution as implemented at least once per year. This allows you to take a step back from the every day activity and look at the big picture. Are there changes that can make the process better, or features that were not adopted that improve efficiencies? We find that when we do a Health Check with our customers, we shine a light on areas that provide newfound efficiencies and drive continuous improvement.
Just like that annual health exam, your systems need a check up every year too.
Wishing you a safe, healthy and relaxing Labor Day!
- Wishing You A Happy & Joyous Holiday Season!
- Connected Solutions – Bring Better Results
- Join us at PLMA, Booth 4450
- GMO Labeling Requirements – Should You Wait and See?
- Nutrition Label Updates – A Ticking Time Bomb?
- Health Checks
- Introducing Scott Berkley
- Measuring Up for Success!
- Project Management and Satisfaction Go Hand in Hand
- Change is Coming for Nutrition Labels