Imagine a world where we are truly digital. Well, what about one where we at least stop printing out artwork approval after artwork approval? What if we could save millions of trees annually? Yes, millions! Simple math brings us there very quickly. If one company has 100 projects/month, and typically does 4 rounds, this kills about 8 trees each year. Doesn’t sound too bad, right? Let’s take the next step. The cookie and cracker industry has over 42,000 companies listed in Hoovers. Well, that brings us to more than 335,000 trees annually. Some might say not all listed companies are large enough to have so many projects, or have so many rounds. Please keep in mind this is only one segment of a very large CPG industry, and then one could add the Private Brand Packaging as well. I think we all get the idea.
Using electronic routing for artwork approval simply makes sense. It is faster for each round to be reviewed, and typically rounds drop by 50%. So, the company saves time and money, while Mother Earth saves trees.
Let us show you how easy it is to make the transition to a paperless world. If you are not ready yet to make the move, please at least recycle. Thank you!
- Wishing You A Happy & Joyous Holiday Season!
- Connected Solutions – Bring Better Results
- Join us at PLMA, Booth 4450
- GMO Labeling Requirements – Should You Wait and See?
- Nutrition Label Updates – A Ticking Time Bomb?
- Health Checks
- Introducing Scott Berkley
- Measuring Up for Success!
- Project Management and Satisfaction Go Hand in Hand
- Change is Coming for Nutrition Labels